We believe in the inherent truth that broken relationships are the result of a subtle or serious departure from God’s principles. When we understand and engage with God’s relational truths, ALL things are possible, no matter how deep the hurt or how rooted the issues. Our mission is to facilitate restoration, renewal, and healing in broken relationships.
Core Value Statement
At the core of every relational breakdown, there is God’s perspective: reality. Truth is our best friend. Without it, growth is not possible. With God’s help, we seek to discover truth emotionally, spiritually, and physically in every conflict and problem which is essential for genuine catharsis, healing, and character transformation. Without truth, there is a façade, manipulation, and continued despair. With it, there is that amazing space where God begins His great work of restoration. Our work and ministry is committed to the courage and discomfort required to be spiritually and emotionally naked before God. We have taken a vow to be “compassionate, humble, steadfast, and forthright” to help build more intimate relationships, stronger leadership, and healthier, more productive individuals and institutions. This is our core value. That being said, we are human, so we won’t do it perfectly.
The heart of Biblical teaching is that of relationships
Jesus said, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind. The second commandment is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:36-40). Our emphasis is on the application of this verse. Where are we broken in our ability to love? Practically, how do we heal and grow in our ability to love God and others?
Statement of Faith
- The Bible consists of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired word of God and truthful in all that it affirms. It is the final authority for Christian faith and practice.
- There is one true God who eternally exists as three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Distinct in relationship, the three persons of the trinity are fully God and are one in essence and purpose. God has revealed Himself to be the infinite personal creator, who is sovereign over all things.
- Jesus Christ is God’s eternal Son. Being both fully God and fully man; He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as an atoning sacrifice for the sins of all mankind, rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven to prepare a place for believers and to intercede on their behalf.
- Mankind was originally created in God’s image but being tempted by Satan, chose to sin and rebel against God. As a result of this fallen condition, God’s image has been marred and all men and women are born separated from God and in need of salvation. Through personal repentance and faith in Jesus Christ’s finished work on the cross, we are forgiven our sins, reborn by the Holy Spirit and restored into fellowship with God.
- The Holy Spirit persuades us to repent of our sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. He lives in us, teaches us, equips us with spiritual gifts for effective ministry and empowers us to live, grow, and serve in obedience to God.
- The Church is the living Body of Christ on earth and comprised of all true believers in Jesus Christ. He is the head and source of the Church’s life, which exists to glorify God. The Church fulfills its mission by celebrating the glory and goodness of God, cultivating personal growth in Christ, caring about one another in biblical community and communicating the gospel in word and action to the world.
- Jesus Christ will physically return to earth to establish His eternal kingdom. He will judge the world, reward the saints and rule for all eternity. This is the blessed hope of the Church and its encouragement for perseverance in faith and ministry. Those who have been reborn in Christ will live with Him forever – family, friends, and church.