How We Love Private Couples Study
For Less than the price of one Therapy Session you can take a your relationship to a whole new level!
This product provides a way to improve your relationship in your own home. The 6 hour How We Love Workshop Streaming Video is broken up into 9 sessions and after each session a couple will go through a practice exercise to improve communication and discuss 5 to 8 questions before moving to the next lesson. Couples have reported this 9 session course was more helpful than their experience in marriage therapy.
Note: You Must Create an Account at Checkout to Store and View your Streaming Video
- How We Love Streaming Video (Videos will be available in your account after purchase)
- Two PDF Downloads (Available after purchase)
- How We Love Syllabus (to use as Milan and Kay teach through the video).
- A How We Love, Private Couples Study Guide (with instructions and discussion questions for each session).
We respectfully ask you not to duplicate these copyrighted materials. Thank you.
What is Covered?
- Learn how your early life experiences create an imprint of intimacy – or love style – a blueprint that shapes your behavior, beliefs and expectations in all your relationships, especially marriage.
- Discover your love style and the root of your marriage problems.
- Identify and change the core pattern in your marriage that blocks intimacy and satisfying emotional connection.
- Learn about the comfort circle and how to use it to facilitate deep conversations.
- Watch Milan and Kay work with a couple as they each listen to each other beginning with the question, “What bugs you most about me?” See how extended listening takes this couple to an entirely new level of understanding, compassion, and connection.
- Watch Milan & Kay demonstrate a holding time for couples to model. This alone can take your relationship to a whole new level.
There are 9 sessions that can be streamed & viewed online:
- Session 1: Three Skills for Great Relationships
- Session 2: Early Development: It’s Effects on Current Relationships
- Session 3: Love Styles: The Avoider and the Pleaser
- Session 4: Love Styles: The Vacillator & Review of Avoider, Pleaser, Vacillator
- Session 5: Love Style of the Controller and Victim and Core Patterns
- Session 6: Understanding Triggers and Growth Goals for Each Love Style
- Session 7: The Comfort Circle Part 1: Anna Listens to Mark
- Session 8: The Comfort Circle Part 2: Mark Listens to Anna
- Session 9: Holding Time and Questions