This product is a streaming video of a live 6 hour Workshop. After purchase, your streaming video link will be available and stored in your account so you can access it at any time. The detailed 33 page How We Love Syllabus will be available as a download upon purchase. Milan and Kay use this syllabus as they teach through the material, so you will want to have it when you view the Workshop Video. One copy of the Syllabus per purchase. This version does not include group materials. We respectfully ask you not to duplicate these copyrighted materials. Thanks You.
Note: You must create an account at check out to view and store your streaming video.
Learn how your early life experiences create an imprint of intimacy – or love style – a blueprint that shapes your behavior, beliefs and expectations in all your relationships, especially marriage.
- Discover your love style and the root of your marriage problems.
- Identify and change the core pattern in your marriage that blocks intimacy and satisfying emotional connection.
- Learn about the comfort circle and how to use it to facilitate deep conversations.
- Watch Milan and Kay work with a couple as they each listen to each other beginning with the question, “What bugs you most about me?” See how extended listening takes this couple to an entirely new level of understanding, compassion, and connection.
- Watch Milan & Kay demonstrate a holding time for couples to model. This alone can take your relationship to a whole new level.
This package includes 9 sessions that can be streamed & viewed online:
- Session 1: Three Skills for Great Relationships
- Session 2: Early Development: It’s Effects on Current Relationships
- Session 3: Love Styles: The Avoider and the Pleaser
- Session 4: Love Styles: The Vacillator & Review of Avoider, Pleaser, Vacillator
- Session 5: Love Style of the Controller and Victim and Core Patterns
- Session 6: Understanding Triggers and Growth Goals for Each Love Style
- Session 7: The Comfort Circle Part 1: Anna Listens to Mark
- Session 8: The Comfort Circle Part 2: Mark Listens to Anna
- Session 9: Holding Time and Questions
NOTE: Subtitles are not yet available for this series, but will be added soon!