We have expanded How We Love (2017) and added diagrams of nine core patterns. We have also enhanced the workbook and added new material. Previously, the workbook was in the back of How We Love. It is now a separate book with room to write your answers to thought-provoking questions. In How We Love, relationship experts Milan and Kay Yerkovich draw on the powerful tool of attachment theory to show how your early life experiences created an “intimacy imprint”–an underlying blueprint that shapes your behavior, beliefs, and expectations of all relationships, especially your marriage.
- The groundbreaking principles and practical, solution-focused tools in this book will equip you to:
- Identify the love style imprints disrupting your marriage
- Understand how your Love Style impacts your mate
- Gain insight into the predictable Core Pattern created as your Love Styles collide.
- Enhance your emotional connection and sexual intimacy
- Discover the root of the repetitive, frustrating dance you cycle through again and again in your marriage
- A separate corresponding workbook to guide you on a journey of growth is available for purchase here