What does the content cover?
Small group curriculum for singles on the material in How We Love. There are seven interactive group meetings which are 1 ½ hours in length and explore:
- Session 1: How Our Early Years Impact Adult Relationships
- Session 2: The Love Styles of the Avoider and Pleaser
- Session 3: The Love Styles of the Vacillator, Controller and Victim
When Histories Collide in Adult Relationships
- Session 4: Initial Attractions and Later Frustrations
- Session 5: Growth Goals for Each Love Style
- Session 6: The Secure Connector, Learning to Identify and Manage Triggers and The Comfort Circle
- Session 7: Question and Answers
What will you need?
1. Singles How We Love Group Leader Kit:
- How We Love for Singles streaming video (3 hours)
- Comprehensive Leader’s Guide for the group leader
- One Singles Group Participant Study Guide (so you can preview what each member will have)
- One How We Love for Singles Syllabus to be used as Milan and Kay teach through the video
2. A Singles Group Participant Study Guide: Each member needs to purchase their own Participant Guide. This PDF is one document with two sections:
- The Syllabus: Page 1-25 of the Participant Guide includes the Syllabus so members can follow along with Milan and Kay as they teach through the Video.
- Group Study Guide: Pages 26 to 31of the Participant Study Guide contains a detailed guide for each group session. This guide is a PDF download group members can print and bring to the first session of group.
The link to the streaming video and the PDF downloads are available after purchase. You must create an account at checkout to view and store your link to the streaming video.
We respectfully ask you not to duplicate these copyrighted materials. Thank You.