This six hour DVD of a live How WE Love Workshop will give you a great overview of the love styles adding to the material in the book. Watch Milan and Kay role play core patterns, work with a couple live and demonstrate a holding time. Gain insight into your marriage and all your relationships. See product details for more information.
This six hour DVD of a live workshop brings the content from “How We Love” to life, including information not found in the book. Kay and Milan share personal stories, perform live therapy, and demonstrate a “Holding Time” to help you visualize how to apply this material.
This package includes 3 DVDs, with a total of 8 sessions:
- Session 1: Introduction, Comfort Question, Bonding Circles
- Session 2: The Avoider as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 3: The Pleaser as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 4: The Vacillator as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 5: The Controller as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent; The Victim as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 6: Combinations: When Love Styles collide and create a problematic core pattern, the “Comfort Circle,” The Listener and Speaker
- Session 7: Couple’s Therapy: demonstration of extended listening and the “Comfort Circle”
- Session 8: Live therapy: Single Male: Love styles in dating, Milan and Kay demonstrate “Holding Time,” Question and Answers
Now includes a free download of the How We Love Syllabus and Group Discussion Questions!