Get to the bottom of your relationship problems. Using Milan & Kay’s proven tips, tools and tactics, protect your most valued relationships and keep your family together. This six hour audio download of the live workshop brings the content from “How We Love” to life, including information not found in the book. Kay and Milan share personal stories, perform live therapy, and demonstrate a “Holding Time” to help you apply this material. See product description for more detail.
Learn how your early life experiences create an imprint of intimacy – or love style – a blueprint that shapes your behavior, beliefs and expectations in all your relationships, especially marriage.
- Discover your love style and the root of your marriage problems.
- Identify and change the core pattern in your marriage that blocks intimacy and satisfying emotional connection.
- Learn about the comfort circle and how to use it to facilitate deep conversations.
- Listen to Kay work with a couple as they each listen to each ask the question, “What bugs you most about me?” See how extended listening takes this couple to an entirely new level of understanding, compassion, and connection.
- Listen to Milan work with a single male to help him understand how his love style has harmed his past relationships resulting in divorce and heartache. Observe his growth and new insights giving him hope for future success.
- Milan and Kay demonstrate a holding time for couples to model. This alone can take your marriage to a whole new level.
This package includes an audio download of a total of 9 sessions, in the universal MP3 format:
- Session 1: Three Skills for Great Relationship
- Session 2: Early Development: It’s Effects on Current Relationships
- Session 3: Love Styles: The Avoider and the Pleaser
- Session 4: Love Styles: The Vacillator & Review of Avoider, Pleaser, Vacillator
- Session 5: Love Style of the Controller and Victim and Core Patterns
- Session 6: Understanding Triggers and Growth Goals for Each Love Style
- Session 7: The Comfort Circle Part 1: Anna Listens to Mark
- Session 8: The Comfort Circle Part 2: Mark Listens to Anna
- Session 9: Holding Time and Questions
Now includes a free download of the How We Love Syllabus and Group Discussion Questions!