Find the root of your relationship problems. Use Milan & Kay’s proven tips, tools and tactics to protect your most valued relationships and keep your family together.This six hour audio CD set of the 6 hour workshop brings the content from “How We Love” to life, including information not found in the book. Kay and Milan share personal stories, perform live therapy, and demonstrate a “Holding Time” to help you apply this material.
This package includes an audio CD set containing a total of 8 sessions:
- Session 1: Introduction, Comfort Question, Bonding Circles
- Session 2: The Avoider as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 3: The Pleaser as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 4: The Vacillator as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 5: The Controller as a person spouse, sexual partner, and parent; The Victim as a person, spouse, sexual partner, and parent
- Session 6: Combinations: When Love Styles collide and create a problematic core pattern, the “Comfort Circle,” The Listener and Speaker
- Session 7: Couple’s Therapy: demonstration of extended listening and the “Comfort Circle”
- Session 8: Live therapy: Single Male: Love styles in dating, Milan and Kay demonstrate “Holding Time,” Question and Answers
Now includes a free download of the How We Love Syllabus and Group Discussion Questions!