NEW EXPANDED EDITION released July 15, 2017
We have expanded How We Love and added diagrams of nine core patterns! We have also enhanced the workbook and added new material.
Previously the workbook was in the Back of How We Love. It is now a separate book with room to write your answers to thought provoking questions. This combo pack includes both the new enhanced book and the enhanced workbook!
In How We Love, relationship experts Milan and Kay Yerkovich draw on the powerful tool of attachment theory to show how your early life experiences created an “intimacy imprint”–an underlying blueprint that shapes your behavior, beliefs, and expectations of all relationships, especially your marriage.
They identify four types of injured imprints that combine in marriage to trap couples in a repetitive dance of pain.
The groundbreaking principles and practical, solution-focused tools in this book will equip you to…
- Identify the love style imprints disrupting your marriage.
- Understand how your love style impacts your mate.
- Gain insight into the predictable core pattern created as your love styles collide.
- Enhance your emotional connection and sexual intimacy.
- Discover the root of the repetitive, frustrating dance you cycle through again and again in your marriage.
- Corresponding workbook included to guide you on a journey of growth
Discover the truths that have transformed countless relationships– including the authors’ marriage–so you can stop stepping on each other’s toes and instead be swept along by the music of a richer, more passionate relationship.