Sometimes it is good to break away from various relational topics and take some time to just share our hearts with you. Somehow we’ve found ourselves in a place where we are experiencing unprecedented growth and momentum. Kay and I are praying and asking God to guide us, protect us and give us wisdom about how to be good stewards of what God is doing though our ministry.
Would you pray about several things with us?
- We have hired a company to take over the marketing of How We Love. The new web site is being constructed as we speak. They are requesting testimonials from people who have been helped by our books, DVDs, newsletters and lectures. A sentence or two would be helpful and it would be nice if we could use your name. Would you consider sending us a thought or two?
- It has been a while since Kay and I have done our How We Love Sexually workshop and we are excited to announce that we will be conducting it on Saturday January 28, 2012 from 8 AM – 2:00 PM at the Norman P. Murray Community Center, 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo, CA 92692. The cost is $50.00 per person and there is no child care, and scholarships are available. To register:
- You can make a payment on line at www.relationship180.com which will automatically register you.
- You can mail a check to Relationship 180 at 24211 La Paz Road, Suite 300B, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
- You can e-mail Julie DeVito at Julie@relationship180.com.
- You can ask Julie questions at 949 830-2846. at irewthFebrn
- We’ll also be conducting the following How We Love Workshops in January and February. See website for registration details at each of these locations.
- February 18, 2012, Mt. of Olives Lutheran Church, Mission Viejo, CA.
- February 25, 2012, Summit View Covenant Church, Portland OR.
- I will be participating in a Bay Area New Life Ministries Radio Rally Friday night February 3, 2012 at Golden Hills Community Church, 2401 Shady Willow Lane, Brentwood, CA 94513. You can get information at www.newlife.com. You can also contact the church at www.goldenhills.org or (925) 516-0653. Dr. Dave Stoop, Steve Arterburn and I will be speaking at this event. Come and join us if you live in the bay area.
- We are very excited to announce that we will appear on Focus on the Family Tuesday February 7 and Wednesday February 8, 2012. We will be discussing our book How We Love. The title of the shows are Developing a Deeper Connection With Your Spouse, I & II. Check your local listings for broadcast times and let your friends and family know about it as well.
- Lastly, we are currently engaged in discussions with our Publisher WaterBrook Multnomah about a third book, How We Love God. This book would explore how each attachment style relates to God and fellow believers within the Church. Pray for us as we develop this concept with our editor.
All of these things are high on our radar and we wanted enlist your prayer support as we kick off the new year. Thanks for being a part of our team.
Thanks for listening,
Love and blessing,
Milan and Kay